Flutterwonder [Remix] Flutterwonder [Remix]

A very chill alternate to such a wonderful song.

out of all the remixes this has to be the most calming of all, the rest seem to try and make it more uppity than it needs to be, and the original will always be loved and cherished. This however, is right next to that rank.

DJ-Firepoint responds:

Cheers mate :)
I made this partly because I wanted a more chill version that I could loose myself in, glad you agree that it's calming.

Shima: Zetsubou Shima: Zetsubou

How does this not get love?

This song is very flow and has has a deep feeling to it, brings out an emotional scene of some type. Very fitting to the occasion.

O.H.35 - Rocket O.H.35 - Rocket

Potent

This has potential, but needs some variation to make up for the time length. But overall very nice to hear though.

OH35 responds:

Thank you for your feedback.

This was our first attempt to mix these various genres together. We didn't want to make too much variations because we were still experimenting with the different instruments to blend them together well.

LOGIK-midnight dancing LOGIK-midnight dancing

It's alright

I'm kinda really neutral on this, not really much on this yet, I do recognize presets, though they do sound good their over usage makes them slightly old.

Just a few tweaks and this will be a bit more satisfying. But for now, it sounds a teensy bit generic.

{425} Extreme-G {425} Extreme-G

Wow!

I loved this game growing up, very fun to race my friends with. This song flows with memories of battle mode stalemates and shpoot em up records.

This song is love, and with that I give it respect.

Michael425 responds:

Yeah, I played this a ton growing up.

Thanks for your review.

Earthworm Jim - Helicopter Earthworm Jim - Helicopter

Awesome.

I know what that lead pad is...
Because I know it's a preset, i won't give it perfect, but you really utilized it.
I like to make custom sounds.

Lighty158 responds:

A fellow FL user, eh? Thanks for the review :-)

.HLS. The Epic Race .HLS. The Epic Race

Butterscotch yo!

It may not be up there yet but we all have to practice if we want perfect. My only advice is that the intro is a few too long, the rest is up to scale though.

Maximus is basically a volume limiter, mainly it's the fruity limiter with added effects and features.

Even I am learning FL, I have hard times making bright sounds, but I know how most effects work and their basic purpose.

heartless1298 responds:

Thanks for the review and help!

Castle Crashers Tribute Castle Crashers Tribute

Crashing a castle never been so good.

The moment the song started I was blown away by a fast paced song. More people should listen to this, this is just that infested with swarms of awesome.

We dance at midnight We dance at midnight

Oh no you didn't.

Yeah, you don't just rip a song and upload it. the music has to be by you and yours originally.

Exceptid62190 responds:

your a fuckin cunt.
shut the hell up
seriously.
if i just ripped the song and put it up then that would be unoriginal.
im not gettin paid fuckin anything
so its not like im taking anything away from the artist who did it.
if i did, iwould have to get permission but as of now mind your own fuckin business.
eat a dick

Age of Reason Age of Reason

Suprised!

Wow, this has a wonderful ambiance and melody. I like how it stays at a steady pace but keeps my attention. An anticlimactic style also adds to the realism of looping a song.

Hypothyptica responds:

Thank you so much for your review!

This is an older song of mine, but it's always been one of my personal favorites!

- Hypothyptica